Last Wednesday, August 29th 2018. The WMO held their 2nd All Female fight card event and their first time at the monthly event “MBK Fight Night”. The female fight night was in celebration of the Queen of Thailands birthday month, as her birthday lands on August 12th.
The card was a six bout event with Thai and international fighters representing countries such as, America, Canada, Italy, Brazil and Hong Kong.
It was a fantastic event, the fights were exciting, the crowd was entertained and the fighters showed a terrific display of the art of eight limbs. A huge step forward for female muay thai.
The two headliner fights were fight 5 – Nanghong Liangprasert (Thai) Vs. Miriam Sabot (Italy) fighting for the WMO 54kg Thailand Title and fight 6 – Juliana Rosa (Brazil) Vs. Natalie Sit Jaopho (Hong Kong) fighting for the WMO 57kg Thailand Title.
Red – Blue
1. 51kg – Aomzaa Sit Chanasingha VS Nongpraw Sor Sanrum (Win by TKO)
2. 55kg – Hongyoklek Liangprasert VS Angela Chang [USA] (Win via decision)
3. 90+kg – Chabakaew Soonkilaborpob VS Moobin Sit Krukae (Win via decision)
4. 59kg – Hongthong Liangprasert VS Candi Crush [Canada] (Win via decision)
5. *WMO Thailand 54kg TITLE – Nanghong Liangprasert VS Miriam Sabot Sit Jemam [Italy] (Win via decision)
6. *WMO Thailand 57kg TITLE – Juliana Rosa [Brazil] VS Natalie Sit Jaopho [Hong Kong] (Win via decision)
For All photos and updates follow us on Facebook: WMO World Muaythai Organization